Battery life of BlackBerry saving – Gadgets such as BlackBerry certainly requires a lot of energy to support its performance. BB user must be very aware of this. To maximize the performance features of BlackBerry (push browser, support for 3G & 2G, BBM applications, real-time connections, and other features) of course requires more power.
BlackBerry battery itself actually has been optimized to support all those features. Still, the condition of the battery decreases with time of use. Unlike the BB battery condition while new, in which the battery can last for 2-3 days.
Many factors affect battery life of BlackBerry, such as the level of use/activity, as well as settings on the BlackBerry itself. So, make a few changes to the settings of course Blackberry can extend battery life, without having to lower the volume of activity that generally the BlackBerry is very dense, in other words, never out of your grasp.
10 tips to save of BlackBerry battery
To save BB battery, as well as extended battery life, simply by changing a few settings in the Options. What should be set? Here are 10 settings that must be set so that you can use a BlackBerry battery last longer.
1. Reduce the brightness of the screen/backlight brightness (screen brightness). The most minimum brightness level on the BlackBerry was still ‘fairly light’ to use. To set it, go to Options -> Screen/Keyboard, and set the Backlight Brightness to 20 or 10. Customize it with the comfort of you.
2. Set the backlight timeout as soon as possible. Go into Options -> Screen/Keyboard, change the Backlight Timeout value to 10 Sec/Sec.
3. Matikan beberapa fitur yang sedang tidak digunakan, seperti wi-fi, bluetooth dan GPS.
4. Disable functions such as LED indicators and keypad tone.
5. Use a network or 3G signal only for certain times, for example, when trying to download large files (> 2 MB) or when absolutely necessary. Beyond that, simply use the 2G network (EDGE), especially when the BB is idle, or if you want to sleep at night. This will greatly save battery life, because most require a lot of energy is when the BB searching and accessing the 3G network. Change the settings in Options -> Mobile Network and change Network Mode to 2G.
6. Use a soft BB theme and without over animation.
7. Close applications from third party when not in use (ex: Facebook, Ubuntu, Twitter, Games, etc.). Close the application by the Escape key or through menus and select close, rather than by pressing the End key, because if you use the End button, then the application will not be closed and keep it running in the background.
8. No need to use the vibrate mode and ringtone simultaneously. Concurrent use requires a large enough battery power. Use one of them, and customize as needed.
9. Remove applications that do not/very rarely used. In addition to making quick battery is not exhausted; it will also save memory. Go to Options -> Advanced option -> Application, then delete/remove the unnecessary applications.
10. Adjust the settings in the Profile as efficient as possible, adjust the volume, LED lights, vibrate for SMS, MMS, BBM alert, email, Message, and warning other notifications.
Saving the BB battery will not inhibit the activity. Because the BB battery saving tips above are just the handheld settings, by reducing the use of other features are less important. So you still can send a PING to the friends…
See also :